Friday, August 28, 2009

Where did the time go?

Ok, I admit it. I kind of forgot about my "water on wax" blog... So, why today, do I resume my ramblings? Well, I have no concrete reason - it just seemed like a good thing to do. When I started this blog, it was to participate in a "techie" program where I work. My intentions were good when I started, but then other work responsibilities crept in, and before I knew it, the whole "I'll get up to speed on the happenin tech stuff" fell flat. So, now in 2009, I decide to get back in the groove - what's up with that?

Right now I'm watching a Mariners game on tv in Boardman, OR. Never heard of it? Well, now's the time to expand your boundaries - check out an atlas (print or online - I'm not picky) and take a look at the state of Oregon. Pretty cool area if you've never been there...

No comments: